SWESC / About us / history of the company

History of the company

 
Pars Water and Soil Engineering Services Development Company is a state-owned company. This company was formed in 1370 under the name of "Country Water and Soil Engineering Services Company (Public Joint Stock Company)" and in implementation of paragraph 10 of Resolution No. 2265 / Dash dated 11/19/1371, merged with the former Qazvin Agricultural Machinery Services Company and Its amended articles of association were approved by the esteemed board of the government in the meeting dated 07/07/1372 and organized as one of the subsidiaries of the parent company specialized in agricultural services on 01/21/2002 in accordance with Article 44 of the Constitution and in accordance with the provisions of the meeting dated 2007. 11/24 Dear Board of Ministers and Resolution 06/09/2007 The Board of Assignment has been included in the numbers of transferable companies.